The Y-9 1920 3 ton Leyland lorry joined the range in 1985. It had dark green with red wings and chassis, a black baseplate, black plastic steps and grille & headlights. The interior can be pale tan or mushroom and the wheels were very dark green.
The livery is in the company of 'A. Luff & Sons Ltd' landscape gardeners and it has 'New Malden,' 'Kingston Hill' and 'Guildford Surrey' tampo printed to the sides. The cab had white lining and the number 3 to the sides and the company name on the top of the cab above the windscreen. Shop here