Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ERTL 1/18 - 1996 PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS-AM



The 1996 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am is a sleek-looking car, and this model certainly captures the shape. While it does have such features as steering, opening bonnet and doors, perhaps by today's standards it is lacking a little. For example, the interior looks somewhat plain, while the seats do not tilt; equally on our sample the side doors were not a perfect fit. However, if such details do not worry you, this will prove an enjoyable model to own. Buy it now

1 comment:

GreenLightMarketer said...

Hi mrdiecastman,
I am so impressed with your diecast site, but let me introduce myself, my name is Allie and I am the public Relations contact at GreenLight Collectibles. I wanted to reach out to you and see if you would be interested in being added to my media list to receive images and press releases of upcoming GL product. Whatever you want to do with it; post it on your site, post on others site, hell brag to your friends that you know someone on the inside..whatever!
I wish to only get the GL word out to the collectors and their networks, so let me know what you think at apr@greenlighttoys.com and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,
Allie

Matchbox Models of Yesteryear Y-18C 1918 Atkinson Steam Lorry

    Matchbox Models of Yesteryear Y-18C 1918 Atkinson Steam Lorry was made in England by Matchbox International in 1986. It is 11 cm long an...